Accu-Steel fabric covered cattle buildings are designed with your productivity and profits in mind — by people who understand the cattle industry. Accu-Steel cattle buildings create a dry environment with excellent air quality for feeding cattle. These cattle buildings are different from typical hoop buildings and cattle barns because they've been designed specifically for the feed cattle industry. By reducing animal stress and manure management costs, our cattle buildings are engineered to put more money in your pocket. Additional advantages you'll experience when choosing Accu-Steel fabric covered cattle buildings include:
- Your herd will stay cooler in the summer and dry all year round. Do your research before settling for a traditional monoslope building or metal cattle barn.
- Ridge ventilation and dual eaves evacuate moisture without creating a wind chill, keeping cattle clean, dry and healthy year round.
- Unlike traditional monoslope buildings or metal barns, Accu-Steel cattle buildings help maintain a consistent environment, regardless of wind direction or outside elements.
- Large equipment can safely pass under the twin eave system, allowing for easy access to increase your productivity.
- Get easy maintenance and expansion with the Accu-Keder individual bay cover system.
- All steel trusses are hot-dip galvanized for maximum corrosion protection.
- We offer a 20-year steel and fabric warranty, the best in the industry!
- HL-13 fabric with Hydro-Loc technology is the most durable fabric cover available on the market.
Download our Cattle Industry brochure.