Accu-Steel fabric covered cattle buildings are designed with your productivity and profits in mind — by people who understand the cattle industry and know your requirements. Our cattle buildings are different from typical cattle barns because they’ve been designed specifically for the feed cattle industry. By reducing animal stress and manure management costs, our cattle buildings are engineered to put more money in your pocket.
Why Choose Fabric Buildings for Cattle?
Unlike traditional monoslope buildings, Accu-Steel cattle buildings create a dry environment with excellent air quality for feeding cattle. Other advantages of Accu-Steel cattle barns include:
- Healthy Environment: Ridge ventilation and dual eaves evacuate moisture without creating a wind chill, keeping cattle clean, dry, and healthy. Your herd will stay cooler in the summer and dry all year round thanks to our innovative design, which offers more comfort and flexibility than traditional cattle barns or pole buildings.
- Natural Light & Ventilation: Accu-Steel cattle buildings help maintain a consistent environment, regardless of wind direction or outside elements. Our durable fabric cover is strong enough to withstand intense weather conditions, while still providing natural light and ventilation. The excellent air flow and air quality will reduce the stress on your animals.
- Clear Span Space: Large equipment can safely pass under the twin eave system, allowing for easy access to increase your productivity.
- Keder Cover System: We install individual covers in each bay to reduce maintenance and increase expansion options.
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing: Steel trusses are hot dip galvanized for maximum corrosion protection to ensure your cattle building is like new for years to come.
- HL13 Fabric: Our fabric cover made with HYDRA-LOC™ technology is the most durable fabric cover available on the market today. We offer a 20-year warranty on our fabric and steel.
- Multiple Foundation Options: We offer I-beams, precast concrete blocks, T-panels, L-panels, cast-in-place concrete, Jersey barriers, and more for your cattle barn foundation. Profiles for other options are available upon request.
Cattle Barns Proven to Perform
Accu-Steel has in-depth industry knowledge that allows us to provide the perfect solution for your cattle operation while helping you remain efficient and profitable. We recommend our Cattle Advantage Series, Cattle Integrity Series, and Crossover Series building styles for all of your cattle building needs. Take a look at our Building Profiles to learn more.
Call Accu-Steel today to get started on your free quote for your next cattle building project. We supply our fabric tension structures in the USA and Canada.