Accu-Steel fabric covered cattle buildings are designed with your productivity and profits in mind — by people who understand the cattle industry and know your requirements. Unlike traditional monoslope buildings or cattle barns, Accu-Steel cattle buildings create a dry environment with excellent air quality for feeding cattle. Our cattle buildings are different from typical hoop buildings and cattle barns because they've been designed specifically for the feed cattle industry. By reducing animal stress and manure management costs, our cattle buildings are engineered to put more money in your pocket.
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES YOU'LL EXPERIENCE WHEN CHOOSING ACCU-STEEL FABRIC COVERED CATTLE BUILDINGS INCLUDE:
- Your herd will stay cooler in the summer and dry all year round thanks to our innovative design, which offers more comfort and flexibility than traditional cattle barns or hoop buildings.
- Ridge ventilation and dual eaves evacuate moisture without creating a wind chill, keeping cattle clean, dry, and healthy year round.
- Unlike traditional monoslope buildings or cattle barns, Accu-Steel cattle buildings help maintain a consistent environment, regardless of wind direction or outside elements.
- Large equipment can safely pass under the twin eave system, allowing for easy access to increase your productivity.
- Get easy maintenance and expansion options with the individual bay Keder cover system.
- Steel trusses are hot dip galvanized for maximum corrosion protection to ensure your cattle building is like new for years to come.
- We offer a 20-year steel and fabric warranty, the best in the industry.
- HL13 fabric with HYDRA-LOC™ technology is the most durable fabric cover available on the market.
Download our Cattle Industry brochure.