Why Fabric Buildings Work Well for Farm Machinery Storage
Looking for a new machine shed? Accu-Steel’s fabric buildings are a great option for farm machinery storage of all kinds. The main factors you want in a machine shed are durability and space. Other items to consider are low-operating costs, affordability, and efficiency but those are the “little” things that may help make your decision in the end. The advantage fabric buildings have over traditional choices, such as pole buildings and steel quonsets, is that they offer a good amount of dependability and space. Also, they are able to give you some extra benefits, often at a lower price point.
Accu-Steel Can Help You Design and Build
We’ll work with you to design and build the perfect fabric building for all of your agricultural equipment storage needs. Some of the specific benefits of choosing an Accu-Steel fabric building for farm machinery storage include:
- Maximum Usable Space: While traditional buildings often require interior posts and beams for support, fabric buildings utilize a hoop design that does not require the same interior supports. Without internal posts and pillars, fabric buildings offer much more usable space when compared to other building designs. We offer multiple profiles that allow you to get high ceilings to fit all your large machinery.
- Durable and Dependable: We use hot-dipped galvanized steel to protect from corrosion and offer the stability that your structure needs to stand up to high winds, harsh storms, and heavy snow loads. Using square tubing at the bottom of the frame gives our structures more stability than competitors’, and a variety of dependable foundation options allow you to choose the one that’s right for you. Our fabric covers are also durable and come with a 20-year warranty to ensure your satisfaction.
- Energy Efficient: The natural light that our fabric buildings provide reduce, if not eliminate, the need for powered lights. Fabric buildings are naturally cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter which will save you from having to invest in controlling the temperature of the building. That saves you a lot of money and hassle. In addition, our buildings are 100% recyclable to help protect the environment.
- Little Maintenance Needed: Our buildings are designed to require as little maintenance as possible, making upkeep easy and cutting your operating costs significantly. You may even be entitled to tax advantages with a fabric hoop building, depending on where you are located.
- Variety of Profiles Available: Even though fabric buildings and hoop buildings are relatively synonymous terms to many, there are a lot of different shapes that fabric buildings can take. If you think you will lose space with a traditional hoop, opt for an Integrity profile to increase usable space or a Crossover to imitate the shape of more traditional building types, like pole barns. Choose an Accu-Steel building profile that will accommodate all of your needs.
These are just some of the upsides to choosing Accu-Steel to build your next farm machine storage shed. If you are interested in learning more, give us a call today at 877-338-6936 or fill out a form to request a quote.