Integrity Series Fabric Covered Buildings
FLEXIBLE, DURABLE DESIGNS ALL WHILE REMAINING COST EFFECTIVE
If you are looking for a cost-effective design that offers more width and more interior clearance, all while remaining durable and aesthetically pleasing, Accu-Steel integrity series is exactly what you are looking for. Not only does the natural airflow and natural light provide our customers with a more consistent working environment, but the hot-dipped galvanized steel frame ensure that rust and corrosion are nonexistent.
Foundation Options: I-beams, precast concrete blocks, T-panels, L-panels, cast-in-place concrete, Jersey barriers, and others. Profiles for other options available upon request.
Widths: 46′-0″, 50′-2″, 62′-2″, 67′-0″, 74′-8″, 96′-9″, 114′-4″, 128′-6″
High Profile Widths: 46′-0″, 50′-2″, 62′-2″, 67′-0″, 75′-11″, 98′-1″, 115′-8″, 129′-10″
Diagrams & Drawings:
46′-0″ Profile 50′-2″ Profile 62′-2″ Profile 67′-0″ Profile 74′-8” Profile 96′-9” Profile 114′-4” Profile 128′-6” Profile
High Profile Widths:
46′-0″ Profile 50′-2″ Profile 62′-2″ Profile 67′-0″ Profile 75′-11″ Profile 98′-1″ Profile 115′-8″ Profile 129′-10″ Profile
- Cost effective design for buildings requiring more width and more interior clearance
- The natural light and airflow provide a more consistent working environment
- The thermal neutral, translucent cover prevents condensation from collecting and dripping inside the building
- Keder cover system allows installation on an uneven slope or existing apron
- Individual bay keder cover system is easier to handle and maintain
- All buildings are engineered to meet IBC 2012 guidelines
- Keder covers do not require ratchets to ensure proper roof fabric tension, resulting in longer cover life
- Integrity buildings have a more traditional profile for a more aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Higher sideware height allows larger equipment to move throughout the barrier-free interior
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel frame resists corrosion and rust
- Flexible designs accommodate existing site restrictions including previously constructed pads
- The Enduro-Loc™ Fabric allows for natural light and airflow which provides for a more consistent working environment.