A hoop building is a structure that is made up of treated wood sidewalls and steel arches that form a hooped roof, which is covered by a tensile, UV-resistant fabric. Different from your typical pole barn, hoop buildings offer a simpler approach when it comes to construction and maintenance. Their strong frame offers long lasting durability while their open, clear span height provides natural ventilation. Here at Accu-Steel, we offer hoop buildings for several different applications:
- Cattle Barns – Our cattle housing facilities help reduce animal stress with excellent air flow, natural sunlight, and ventilation. Our cattle hoop buildings also lower manure management costs.
- Commodity Storage – With the clear span space and height that our hoop buildings provide, you will have abundant space for your commodities as well as excellent maneuverability for your equipment.
- Grain Storage – Our hoop buildings for grain storage allow greater access to inventory with limited use of equipment or labor, and minimized exposure to outdoor elements.
- Equipment Storage – Take advantage of a spacious interior by investing in equipment storage hoop buildings by Accu-Steel. These structures are designed with ample height and clearance for easy access, freedom to move, and loading capabilities. You will be able to store your equipment and vehicles while protecting them from the elements. Our storage hoop buildings help produce natural ventilation and lighting to preserve energy and eliminate moisture and rust.
When to Consider a Hoop Barn
You will probably want to consider a hoop building for your farming operation if you are wanting:
- Protection from the elements while still taking advantage of natural ventilation and light
- An easily relocatable building
- Full manure control at low cost
- Year-round livestock housing
- Low-maintenance, low-cost building
Accu-Steel hoop barns are built with a hot dipped galvanized steel frame that provides ultimate protection against corrosion and rust. They also feature fabric with Enduro-Loc™ technology, the most durable fabric cover available on the market. Give us a call today to get started with your free quote.