Waste Management & Waste Decontamination Facilities
Accu-Steel waste management and waste decontamination facilities are a perfect fit for recycling operations and solid waste storage. They’re built to resist corrosive materials and protect the outside environment from contamination, unlike traditional waste management buildings. Closed-end buildings are also available to help seal in the odor that accompanies typical solid waste storage applications.
Having an effective waste management is important to every business. That is why Accu-Steel strives to supply you with waste management and storage facilities that are sturdy and functional enough to contain waste and prevent problems from occurring. We will build a waste management facility that covers all of the individual needs of our specific business.
Benefits of Waste Management Facilities
- Natural light reduces electricity usage
- Reduced opportunity for groundwater impact from solid waste storage
- Comfortable, healthy, aesthetically pleasing surroundings that hide solid waste storage
- Accu-Steel fabric covered buildings are made from recyclable materials
- Improved air quality — effective ventilation and air volume
- A 20-year steel and fabric warranty, the best in the industry
- HL13 fabric with HYDRA-LOC™ technology, the most durable fabric cover available on the market
These are just some of the benefits that allow us to build the best waste management facilities around. Our natural lighting options and recycled material use make our buildings a great choice for anyone who wants to leave a minimal footprint on the environment. We also offer advantages such as reducing the chances of solid waste infecting the groundwater and carefully designed structures that hide solid waste effectively. We also offer several different sized buildings to accommodate you whether you are a small business with few employees or a large corporation or town catering to dozens or even hundreds of people.
We recommend Accu-Steel Advantage, Pro-Advantage, and Crossover buildings for this industry. Whichever you choose, call us as soon as possible to find out more today.