Finding the right solution for your salt, sand, and deicing storage needs can be challenging due to their corrosive nature and demanding environmental requirements. The attention to detail and quality that goes into manufacturing and installing all Accu-Steel salt, sand, and deicing storage buildings provides unique advantages to help maximize the life of your stockpile. Key advantages include:
- Maintain the salt condition without large lumps or heavy crusting
- Protect groundwater and wetlands from runoff
- Minimize product loss from wetting and leaching
- Ensure employee safety
- Maximize height and square footage for the price
- Resist corrosion in a highly corrosive environment through hot-dip galvanization
- Excellent maneuverability due to the clear span space and height
- A 20-year steel and fabric warranty, the best in the industry
- HL-13 fabric with Hydro-Loc technology, the most durable fabric cover available on the market
Accu-Steel salt, sand, and deicing storage buildings also give you flexibility to load from an attached conveyor system, from a portable conveyor system, or by dumping and pushing. Your Accu-Steel fabric-covered building can also handle significant snow and wind loads, which is vital if you’re in an area that requires salt and sand.
Download our Salt, Sand & Deicing Buildings brochure.