Port Storage Buildings
Accu-Steel has just the right marine, marine terminals, marine maintenance, and port storage buildings for your marine industry needs. Our portable fabric buildings offer the incredible strength and durability of a permanent structure, while being easy to install using basic tools and equipment. We strive to design buildings that are perfect for a variety of unique requirements in the marine industry today.
MARINE PORT STORAGE BUILDINGS BY ACCU-STEEL
ADVANTAGES YOU’LL EXPERIENCE WHEN USING ACCU-STEEL MARINE AND PORT STORAGE BUILDINGS INCLUDE:
- Portable structures with the ability to change configuration, location, or size
- The ability to support a variety of marine storage needs
- Each temporary, portable building can include fiberglass insulation for higher R-values
- Excellent maneuverability inside due to the clear span space and height
- Minimal maintenance required to care for these buildings
- A 20-year steel and fabric warranty, the best in the industry
- HL13 fabric with HYDRA-LOC™ technology, the most durable fabric cover available on the market
WHY CHOOSE ACCU-STEEL FOR MARINE STORAGE FABRIC COVERED BUILDINGS?
Whether you are looking for a temporary storage building, or something more permanent, our fabric building solutions are perfect for your marine and port storage needs.
Accu-Steel temporary buildings are a great solution for any application in the marine industry. We have provided buildings for temporary warehouse storage, marine and port maintenance, boat storage, marine terminals and more. We can give you a solution for all of your recreational or commercial needs. When you purchase one of our fabric-covered marine buildings, you will benefit from the unsurpassed quality of a well constructed building and the unbeatable versatility that temporary buildings provide. All of our marine structures are crane-able and can be easily relocated for your convenience.
Our marine buildings are proven to withstand the toughest weather conditions, and thanks to our hot dipped galvanizing process, they are also resistant to rust. We build our structures to exceed the highest level of engineering standards so that we can provide you with a building that will last a lifetime. If you are interested in Accu-Steel fabric covered buildings, give us a call today for more information. We recommend Accu-Steel Advantage, Pro-Advantage, and Crossover buildings for this industry.