Accu-Steel industrial fabric buildings and fabric roof structures are an ideal choice for virtually any industrial building need. Whether you are looking for an industrial fabric structure for cold storage, bulk storage, or warehousing, these buildings can match your requirements.
Benefits of Fabric Cover Industrial Buildings
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM WHEN CHOOSING AN INDUSTRIAL FABRIC BUILDING BY ACCU-STEEL:
- Flexibility to support overhead cranes, fire suppression systems, lights, and more
- Natural light gained through the fabric cover reduces energy costs
- Quick installation when compared to traditional industrial buildings
- Inexpensive maintenance for cold storage and dry storage
- Easy and versatile expansion with the individual bay Keder cover system
- Hot dip galvanized steel trusses for maximum corrosion protection
- A 20-year steel and fabric warranty, the best in the industry
- HL13 fabric with HYDRA-LOC™ technology, the most durable fabric cover available on the market
Innovative Design for Every Industry
Our industrial fabric buildings are constructed with strong tension fabric and can serve a variety of industrial sites. They are the perfect solution for aviation storage and military needs, fuel facilities, car and equipment washes, aggregates, sand and salt storage, maintenance shops, and more!
The clear span space allows for maximum cold storage and bulk storage capabilities, and makes working inside your industrial fabric buildings more efficient — even when operating large equipment. Our fabric tensile structures offer the strength and durability of a permanent structure, while still being portable and easily installed anywhere that you go. With incredible energy efficiency, our tensile fabric structures will help you keep your costs down without sacrificing quality and productivity.
Accu-Steel proudly recommends the Advantage, Pro-Advantage or Crossover Building design for all your industrial building needs. Take a look at our Building Profiles to learn more.