Grain Storage Buildings
Accu-Steel’s fabric cover grain storage buildings are an excellent alternative to conventional grain storage options and provide greater versatility. By offering real air movement, flexible clear span building space, and a more consistent environment, our grain storage buildings help reduce your overall cost per bushel — which goes straight to your bottom line.
Benefits of Fabric Cover Grain Storage Buildings
- Greater storage capacity and excellent maneuverability due to clear span space
- More cost-effective expansion due to the individual bay Keder cover building system
- Access to inventory with limited use of equipment or labor, and minimized exposure to outdoor elements
- Increased ability to monitor the condition of your grain
- A 20-year steel and fabric warranty, the best in the industry
- HL13 fabric with HYDRA-LOC™ technology, the most durable fabric cover available on the market
Increase Your Productivity & Profits
When looking for a building for storing grain, ventilation can be a big concern. Our fabric buildings provide just the right level of air flow and light to ensure perfect grain storage. By maintaining the right temperatures, you can count on higher quality grain. Accu-Steel Advantage, Pro-Advantage, and Crossover buildings can help you increase your productivity and profits, and have the flexibility to accommodate all your grain storage needs.
Contact Accu-Steel today to learn more about the benefits of our fabric grain storage buildings. We manufacture the highest quality fabric structures, fabric shelters, tensile membrane structures, and clear span steel buildings on the market. To view additional photos of our fabric buildings, view our Photo Gallery.