Accu-Steel Fabric Covered Dairy Buildings are designed to have the optimum environment for your cattle to maximize your profits. Providing excellent air quality and natural light for a comfortable dry environment will increase your herd health and your milk production.
Why Choose Fabric Buildings for Dairy?
- Innovative Design: Our innovative design offers more comfort and flexibility than traditional cattle barns and hoop buildings. Accu-Steel dairy buildings are designed to maintain a consistent environment, regardless of wind direction or outside elements. Ridge ventilation and dual eaves evacuate moisture without creating a wind chill, keeping your dairy cows clean, dry, and healthy all year round.
- Natural Light & Ventilation: The fabric cover provides plenty of natural light, and excellent air flow and air quality while lowering the amount of stress to the animals.
- Clear Span Space: Large equipment can safely pass under the twin eave system, allowing for easy access to increase your productivity.
- Maintenance Free: Get easy maintenance and expansion options with the individual bay Keder cover system.
- Galvanized Steel: Steel trusses are hot dip galvanized for maximum corrosion protection to ensure your cattle building is like new for years to come. We offer a 20-year steel and fabric warranty, the best in the industry.
- Relocatable: Accu-Steel fabric covered dairy buildings are easily relocatable, yet are durable enough to stand as a permanent structure.
- HL13 fabric: Our fabric cover is made with with HYDRA-LOC™ technology and is the most durable cover available on the market today.
Dairy Barns Proven to Perform
Accu-Steel has in-depth industry knowledge that allows us to provide the perfect solution for your dairy operation while helping you remain efficient and profitable. Whether you’re looking to expand your herd, diversify your operation, or wanting to add a free stall barn, heifer development barn, or baby calf barn, Accu-Steel has a solution to fit your needs.
We proudly recommend both our Cattle and Crossover buildings for any dairy operation. Call us today to learn more about why our fabric dairy facilities lead the way over conventional hoop buildings.