When our customers demanded the functionality of a steel structure and the benefits of a fabric-covered structure, we delivered. Our Crossover buildings are a remarkable engineering concept created and developed by Accu-Steel. Crossover buildings can be customized to any size or shape to fit your specific needs. Accu-Steel Crossover buildings offer clear span space, providing you the maximum amount of usable space and allowing for large equipment to easily maneuver within the your fabric-covered building. Accu-Steel Crossover buildings provide flexibility for virtually any application, with a number of additions benefits:
- Can be customized to the exact size and clearance you need.
- Will support large doors, conveyors, and sprinklers. Regardless of your application, Crossover Buildings can be customized to ensure you're getting the most out of your fabric-covered building.
- Accu-Steel Crossover Buildings can be modified to include eave extensions and interior columns.
- Reduce energy cost through use of natural light.
- Install the building faster than conventional buildings.
Completely customizable building dimensions
- Multiple coating options available, depending on your application
- HL-13 fabric with Hydro Loc technology
- Individual Bay Keder Cover system
Accu-Steel Crossover Buildings combine the best features from both rigid-steel and fabric-covered structures and can be customized to virtually any size or shape. Download our Crossover Buildings brochure to learn more.