Commodity Storage Buildings
Accu-Steel commodity storage buildings are versatile and loaded with features that conventional buildings lack. With real air movement, flexible clear span building space, and a more consistent environment, our commodity storage buildings can accommodate a variety of unique requirements for your business and facility.
These covered storage buildings can be used to store bulk commodities such as: rice, potatoes, sugar beets, millet, canola seed and manure. When you purchase a fabric-covered commodity storage building from Accu-Steel, you are making a fantastic investment for your company. Our buildings are made with the utmost quality and care, in order to last a lifetime.
Benefits of Accu-Steel Commodity Storage Buildings
- The ability to store equipment in your building during non-peak seasons
- Greater commodity storage capacity due to the clear span space
- More cost-effective expansion due to the individual bay Keder cover system
- Access to inventory with limited use of equipment or labor, and minimized exposure to outdoor elements
- Increased ability to monitor the condition of your grain and commodities
- A 20-year steel and fabric warranty, the best in the industry
- HL13 fabric with HYDRA-LOC™ technology, the most durable fabric cover available on the market
Accu-Steel Advantage, Pro-Advantage, and Crossover buildings can help you to increase your productivity and profits, and have the flexibility to accommodate all your commodity storage building needs. Let Accu-Steel provide you with a clear span fabric structure and portable fabric building that will benefit both you and your business.
To see additional photos of Accu-Steel fabric covered storage buildings, clear span fabric structures, portable fabric buildings, commercial storage buildings and fabric tension structures, take a look at our Photo Gallery.