The Accu-Steel Cattle Cabana was developed to maximize cattle performance in higher temperatures, reducing heat stress and improving feed intake among your herd, decreasing your time to market. The 50-foot wide Cattle Cabana includes a 24-foot tall center steel beam which offers a 14-foot equipment clearance. The durable steel-frame, center-post design allows for fence line or feed apron installations.
The Cattle Cabana offers excellent value with a number of year-round benefits:
- Reduces heat stress and improves animal health; keeps cattle cool and calm in higher temperatures
- Greatly reduces dust for improved herd health and performance
- Maximizes feed efficiency and accelerates time to market
- HL13 fabric with HYDRA-LOC™ technology deflects heat and UV rays while filtering bright, natural light to cattle; includes 10-year factory warranty
- Edge ventilation provides superior air quality
- Minimizes weather risk and increases daily efficiencies for more predictable performance and returns
The Accu-Steel Cattle Cabana stands 24 feet tall by 50 feet wide, offering a wide area of shade for your herd while providing a 14 foot equipment clearance for easy and efficient equipment maneuverability. Download our Cattle Cabana brochure to learn more.