Accu-Steel Advantage Buildings are the perfect choice for a variety of applications including equipment storage, livestock housing, salt storage, sand storage, fertilizer storage — or virtually any application where maximizing your usable space and providing a productive work environment is essential. Some of the features that set Accu-Steel Advantage Buildings apart from the competition include:
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel that meets ASTM-A-123 standards, which provides the highest level of corrosion protection available.
- The most durable fabric cover available — HL-13 with Hydro-Loc technology.
- All steel is cold-rolled formed. No press and stress.
- Customizable to any width between 30' and 80' — standard width profiles are listed on the right.
- Engineered the Accu-Steel way. No cutting corners. No compromises.
Download our Advantage Buildings brochure.
The Advantage Structure Series can be configured for either a Monolithic Cover or Individual Bay Keder Covers.
All profiles are shown with no foundation. There are many options available: I-beams, Precast concrete blocks, T Panels, L Panels, Cast in Place concrete, Jersey Barriers and others. Profiles for other options available upon request.
|30' Building||40' Building|
|50' Building||60' Building|
|70' Building||80' Building|
|40' High Profile Building||50' High Profile Building|
|60' High Profile Building|